Wood Stickers Wholesale
Thanks for checking out the Dust City Wood Stickers wholesale page. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about wood stickers, our wholesale process, or managing an existing wholesale account. If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you right away!
Wood Stickers – Just the Facts:
- Wholesale Pricing: $3 per wood sticker
- Minimum order: 50 total units (mix and match designs and wood type)
- Flexible to bend around curved surfaces like a water bottle
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended)
- Good for outdoor use – put them on a car!
- Super-strong 3M adhesive stays put, but won’t leave a residue when you remove it
- Eco-friendly product
- Made in the USA
Click any of the links below to view, download or print catalogs! The full stock design catalog is huge, so we’ve also broken it out into sections so you can find just what you’re looking for.
Color Wood Stickers...
Sorted By Season...
Sorted By Theme...
Sorted By State...
We partner with retailers large and small to offer this brand new product to consumers. Here are some of the perks of ordering wholesale wood stickers from Dust City…
- Free displays! We’ll send you a four sided rotating countertop display with an order to fill – the short version holds 8 designs, and the tall display holds 12.
- Each design is available in maple or cherry wood types, with more options coming soon.
- Many of our designs are customizable. We also offer logo/branded designs. And we’re always open to creating a fully custom design for that perfect fit with your market.
- We offer swapouts for any under-performing designs.
- Every order is shipped with bonus stickers. Hand them out to your staff, display them at the cashwrap, or hoard them all for yourself!
The most common consumer question we get is, “what can I put them on?” Glad you asked!
- Cell phones, tablets and laptops
- Water bottles, coffee mugs, barware
- Skis and snowboards
- Books and journals
- Flower pots and vases
Wood Stickers are Eco-Friendly!
You might be thinking that making a sticker out of wood isn’t the greenest thing to do – au contraire mon frère! We are deeply committed to the health of the planet (it’s the only one we’ve got). Here are some of the many ways we strive to reduce our impact on the environment.
- All our wood is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council as sustainably grown and harvested. Click on the link for more information on our sustainable wood.
- Our product packaging is made from 100% recycled paper, and the cellophane bags start to boidegrade in as little as two weeks after disposal.
- We also pack our shipments in cardboard boxes made from 100% recycled paper.
- We can make a lot of stickers out of a small amount of wood – the amount of wood in one 8 foot 2x4 would create 28,000 wood stickers!
- Our production methods are far more environmentally friendly than a vinyl sticker, which produces a ton of pollution and is made of toxic substances like chlorine, dioxins, phthalates and lead.
- Vinyl stickers will never decompose. They just break into smaller bits of plastic that eventually end up in our oceans and severely disrupt the marine ecosystem. Wood is an organic material that will fully decompose in a landfill.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our environmental efforts. We’ve never met Captain Planet, but if we someday do it’s a pretty sure thing that he would give us a high five!
Contact Director of Sales & Marketing for more information at email@example.com