ZippNada Zero-Waste Features Wood Stickers!
A sustainable lifestyle brand based in Lake Havasu City, AZ; ZippNada's goal is to provide you with the tools needed to be successful in your own zero waste journey. To them zero-waste is about making good conscious decisions. Its not about being perfect, it's about being better.
Their website features high-quality, affordable, zero-waste gear and education -- including Wood Stickers!
As the founder of ZippNada, Kaylee focuses on zero waste waste education in rural communities and providing high quality, affordable, locally made zero waste gear to help others along their journey.
Featured on the ZippNada website, is the Zero Waste Swap Guide!
A guide full of zero-waste swaps for the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, traveling, school, office, and cleaning!
"I know that everyone lives a different lifestyle and is at a different point along their journey, so most recommendations come with a few options ranging from "better" to most "sustainable" so you can implement swaps that work for YOU.by Kaylee Baker
Are you ready to start your journey?
- Healthier choices
- Become more mindful
- Save money
- Becomes informed and aware
- Internal satisfaction
- Goal oriented
Just like other types of coaching, a zero-waste coach means that you will always have someone to support you along your journey and help guide you through the process. You will save time, money, avoid common bumps in the road, and overall have a smoother experience. Here are some areas ZippNada will help you:
- Pinpoint areas of improvement
- Work through roadblocks
- Determine what zero waste alternatives that fit your lifestyle, time, and budget
- Ways to reuse / re-purpose what you already have
- Locate sustainable shopping options in your area
- Learn where and how waste is processed
- Answer any questions, and become your personal cheerleader in this journey
- Help foster a strong community and support